- Do you find it difficult to support children’s communication and language skills across all ages and stages?
- Are you looking for a specially designed programme to meet communication and language needs?
- Do your practitioners need support in providing activities created to develop and enhance language skills?
- Are you aware of the strategies used to support communication with children?
- Do you find it difficult to share strategies and activities to promote communication and language development with parents?
- Do you struggle to effectively identify communication and language difficulties?
Together Let’s Talk can aid practitioners and parents in supporting the communication and language needs of all children through a specifically designed programme; the 6T Strategy.
The 6T Strategy is a support tool that can be used at home or in the setting to support communication and language through 6 easy to use strategies. These strategies are promoted through a six week rolling programme, offering a different activity each day. Each activity offers a simplified or enhanced version of the activity, making it accessible for all ages and stages.
The programme also includes 7 strategy posters that outline each strategy and how to achieve it, alongside an in depth tracking tool that can be used with every child on a termly basis. The tracking tool divides the 5 areas of communication and language development into age brackets and levels. Practitioners can then track a child’s development and identify any need for support.
To purchase The Language and Communication 6T Strategy pack click here