Online Manual Handing Course
Did you know that incorrect manual handling is the most common cause of injuries at work. To help reduce this the Manual Handling Operations Regulations were introduced, these gives clear guidance for both employees and employers
The course covers aspects of how to correctly handle equipment and objects, it also provides an awareness of the dangers of incorrectly manual handling aswell as showing safe handling techniques.
Cost of the course £14.25pp
For more information CLICK HERE
4 Train Health and Safety online manual handling course
This course will provide employees with the correct guidance and instructions on lifting procedures, it will talk about do’s and don’t and how incorrect handling can cause injuries.
An employees has the right under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to ensure employees are kept safe at all times, this could include assessing the workplace, looking at alternative work methods and providing training on manual handling where appropriate.
What is covered in the course?
1. Manual handling risk factors and how injuries can occur;
2. How to carry out safe manual handling, including good handling technique;
3. Appropriate systems of work for the individual’s task and environment;
4. Use of mechanical aids; and
5. Practical work to allow the trainer to identify and put right anything the trainee is not doing safely.
Upon completing this course and assessment employees will be issued a certificate.
Cost of this course £29+vat
For more information on this course CLICK HERE