Try this top tips to help prepare for your interview
- Know your Strengths – Think about your strengths and give examples of these.
- First impressions – Dress smart and make sure you look presentable first impressions count. Greet the interviewer with a smile and give eye contact.
- Be prepared – Get everything ready the night before, put all your certificates in a folder, this will show your organisation skills.
- Be calm – Stay calm and give you plenty of time to answer the questions don’t rush them.
- Smile – Show that you are happy to be there, be passionate about your answers.
- Don’t rush – Give yourself plenty of time to get to the interview, showing up on time or even early shows you are good at timekeeping.
- Read up on any paperwork – Always read any documentation that was sent to you such as the job description as you may want to refer to this in the interview.
- Give yourself time – When answering questions give yourself enough time to answer the question to the best of your ability, having them few extras minutes can often help structure the answer more effectively
- Be positive – Having a positively mental attitude can give you reassurance, which can help during an interview.
- Ask questions – Don’t be afraid of asking questions, by doing this, it shows you are interested.
The above tips are just a few that may help you during an interview, is there any more that you can suggest?